Highland Woodworking, free shipping?
Is there a free shipping code for Highland Woodworking or discount for WN members?

Thanks
Paul
Years ago someone here posted they had asked Highland Discount about a discount for WN memberes. As I recall the reply was "we don't give discounts".
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I've never seen one. Only discount I ever got was when I moved out of state and got to quit paying GA sales tax
Wink
-Marc

They've had free shipping events for orders over $75 in the past.  
The most recent one was in August.
Is there a part two, to that answer? Need to be getting their e-mails maybe? I have been online for years, and can't say I have ever seen a free S&H from Highland, nor have I seen it in an add in a magazine.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I don't know for sure, but I do get their e mails and I don't remember seeing free shipping.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The free shipping sales are in their emails. Not as frequent as LV but they do have them. Minimum is $75
-Marc