Milwaukee 5615-29 Bearing replacement
As my router was winding down it sounds like I have a bad bearing. I spun the collet by hand and had a slight grinding sound too. I am planning on replacing the bearing(s) in it. When looking at the drawing for it on replacement parts I am not sure if there is one or two bearings. They are not listed on the part ordering chart. I know one is located by the collet of the router and looking at the drawing it looks like there is one located at the other end as well. These would be part #1(at the top) and part #2 (near the collet) can anyone verify this information for me? If you can, would you also know where to get the top bearing if it is there? The one near the collet is listed on the site.

Thank you for the help,
Don
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

It is indeed  a ball bearing at each end. I have all kinds of trouble linking PDFs, but let me try: (part number included)

linky
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks for the quick response! Parts are ordered!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino