Delta 12/14 bearings
I just took my saw apart and need new bearings. The larger bearing is a 2505 but the other bearing only has Fafnir pat no 3423141 on the seal and 204PP7 on the outside of the bearing. Can anyone give me more information on this. I haven't been able to get back onto the Vintage site since they changed their format or I would try there to. Thanks for any info you can give me. Jim
This one?  <click link to go to page 

[Image: 61zZJbCm78L._SL1024_.jpg]
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

The inner ring on mine is wider than the outside ring. I'll go don to my shop and take some measurements. It does look similar to that one though. Jim
there is a link embedded in the words this one?

that link is from the part number of a google search. 

If it has an extended inner ring part of the number you supplied is missing IME
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Measurements bore 20 mm, od 47 mm, inner ring 17.75 mm and outer ring 14 mm.

I just checked the link. The difference is that is to part number. The markings on the bearing is a tatent number. I'll check further to see what I can find. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Jim
You might want to check over at owwm.org. Look at the 5th or 6th entry under Old Woodworking Machines, and you will find out about Accurate Bearings, and how to order from them. They have a rep who deals with woodworking machine bearings, and I am sure she can sell you what you need. Give it a look
Ed
https://www.motionindustries.com/product...u=00052240
I researched the bearings and found what I needed on Amazon. Ordered them on Friday and got them today. Thanks to those that helped me with the research. Jim