Record 044 - Bosch 1/2" hammer drill - Nail GUN SOLD
I have not been around for a while.  Got sucked up by the video bug.  YouTube   MySaw LINK.    I just posted my Woodworking in America 2016 post... 

Payment by PayPal.   bartee@gmail.com 

Selling a few Items.

1.  Record 044 As Shown.  $100  includes shipping COS.  It is missing the depth footer. Box top is not attached, otherwise box is good.    If interested more pictures are LINK to Album

[attachment=320]

2.  SOLD Bosch 1/2" Hammer Drill $50 includes Shipping COUS.   New bought refurb.    LINK to album of pictures

3.   SOLD   Bostich 16G Framing Nail Gun  $100  includes shipping COUS. Used to frame one room which used 1 box of nails.  It has the trigger conversion to make it automatic.  ( NOTE Extra box of nails not included.  Cost too much to ship ).
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog
I will take the nail gun if it is still available. I will send you a PM for shipping details.

Dave

I can't seem to find the pm option on the new format - If you send me one letting me know the status I will get payment sent through paypal.

Thanks
dbonde  - Dave

You got it...  paypal to bartee@gmail.com

You should be able to enter shipping address on PayPal.
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog
Payment sent 

Thanks
Packed and ready to ship Friday Morning.... UPS Ground..
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog
Turn on you PMs.

e deploribus unum

Dave,  it has been shipped.

To turn on your PM ability click on the  User CP link under your name at the top.  ( You may have to click on you name link first ).

In the CP panel, on left side.  there is and "gear" icon with Edit Options.   Click on Edit options.  The PM switches are in there.
Bartee ><>
mysaw.com/blog