Ceiling fan lights--Candelabra bases!
I agree you shouldn't have to replace the parts on a new fan.   Have you figured the cost of operating incandescent lamps vs the cost of the led's ?   Depending how long the lights are lit each day times the total wattage, divide by 1000 to get kwh and multiply that times your cost per kwh.        Roly
I agree with all of this.  Fan manufacturers (or "the man") is forcing all of this.

What really hacks me off is they only allow about 180 watts of energy for the lights.  Usually either three 60 watt bulbs or four 40 watt bulbs.  Good luck putting the 60 watt bulbs in the 4 light fan because there's a wattage limiter to keep things in check.  I've already unplugged the limiter in one of my fans, only had three sockets though.

I remember 20 years ago you could buy a fan with 4 - 6 light sockets and actually light up a room.  Not to mention the fans SWMBO chose had a big iced globe covering up all the bulbs.
Yeah, that wattage limiter (didn't know that's what it's called) is a royal PITA. I upsized the bulbs on mine only to find they got dialed down by the new technology.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I wouldn't mind getting a sealed led light kit for my fans.  They are a PITA.  But I agree, shouldn't have to buy a light kit with a new fan
I have seen several candelabra led bulb packs In  various stores. Iirc sams club even has a pack that includes the adapters to fit them in medium bases. However you are better off buying online as most still only have the smokers yellow colored bulbs though Depot is starting to carry allot more 4k and higher bulbs now. So we can have white light instead of it feeling like the 1800s by candle light...

I personally don't like the medium base as bulbs are much harder to find for than candelabra and most fans use medium bases now. I miss the old fans that used full sized Edison sockets. That said there are still many fans that have the standard socket but usually the specialty pricey fans have the oddball sizes.
The Emerson i bought when we had the house thrown up doesn't have that, but i recall looking at the skinny (looked like less than 18ga wire) on a fan that came from my mom's house...   i refused to even think about putting it up.   
Upset