Date night Woodcraft
My wife has been showing interest in learning to turn. Tonight I am surprising her with a date night at the local Woodcraft in Columbus. She thinks we are going to the movie but I am taking her to Woodcraft and we are taking a couples class on turning a pen. There are to be 4-5 other couples in the class with us. I hope she has a good time.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Grant, have you enabled pm's? I'd like to send one.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It sounds fun, however, women like surprises but in this you might want to tell her so can wear the right clothes.  Or "Outfit"
Winkgrin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Let us know how this works out.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Fred, activated just now

Thanks Arlin, I will make sure
So Grant how did it go?  Is she a turner for life now.  If she is you might have less money now then before.
Big Grin
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Last time I took my wife to woodcraft with me it cost me over $800. Well she cost me like 9 bucks for 2 pen blanks and I got my new lathe and a Grrrriper
ASE Master Auto and Medium/Heavy Truck Technician, Service writer and parts consultant.
Master Emergency Vehicle Technician-Police Vehicles

Arlin, it was fantastic. She had an absolute blast and is now hooked and has asked for her own lathe for Christmas. I just might have to ask Santa for her when I talk to him.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Congrats,glad she took to it,now you have to get her signed up on woodnet, turning section.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Wonderful