Selling my lumber stash in Tampa
If you are in Tampa, you might remember me. I have bought and sold many woodworking tools to woodworkers over the years.

I have not done anything other than build a shelf or two over the past five years and am now moving out of South Tampa. 

I am selling my lumber stash.  It's too much to detail everything but there is cherry, walnut, maple, poplar, oak, and other hardwoods in various lengths, widths and thicknesses. Lots of shorts and some plywood as well.

$1250 or best offer. 

Call me if you are interested. 813-857-3283

You can see pictures in my dropbox album. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/ca0s849npo17y...6vY_ozL63a
Not again. I swear I measured it right this time...
If you are interested in the future on shipping me and the vets sure could use any 6/4 to 8/4 wood that will fit in a flat rate box.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sure thing Arlin. Either I sell it or it goes into storage for a few months.
Has your profile been set to accept PMs?
Thanks a ton

It is getting close to the holidays and we are wanting to made snowmen, snowwomen, Santa's and other ornaments and we can use any wood.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I can accept PM's unless something changed when they updated the platform.
(10-03-2016, 12:31 PM)DLTampa Wrote: I can accept PM's unless something changed when they updated the platform.

Yes, it changed. When the new software kicked in, receiving PM's were turned off for everyone. You have to go into the UserCP (link near top left of page) and turn them on.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Got it. Thanks. I can now receive PM's.
Do you have any more of that walnut veneered MDF I bought from you about a million years ago?
“It is easy to be conspicuously 'compassionate' if others are being forced to pay the cost.”  ― Murray N. Rothbard
LOL.  I still have a few sheets of the 1/4" ply if that is what you are referring to. As I said, I haven't done nothing but build a couple of shelves since then.
Big Grin
Not again. I swear I measured it right this time...