A Diamond in the wood
I call this one Diamond. It has been the most difficult (and time consuming) of all that I have made.

All comments, both pro and con, are welcome.

[Image: Diamond%20-%20small_zps70ezid5f.jpg]
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
Very cool.  My favorite is the drunken sailor, but I would put this at #2.  very nice.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
I love them all, they make me dizzy, but I love em. Another Grand Slam D.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(10-02-2016, 11:49 AM)Cecil Wrote: Very cool.  My favorite is the drunken sailor, but I would put this at #2.  very nice.

Now you have me confused -  drunken sailor????
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
WOW! Is all I can say!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I thought it was you who did the drunken cutting board (I called it the drunken sailor).  I googled it and found it was not you, but McReynolds.  Sorry.  I must have been drunk :-)

[Image: drunk%20cutting%20board_zpsadrnw9t0.jpg]
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe