FS 6" and 12" Starrett rules
I need to raise some funds and I am selling some Starrett Rules

First up is a 6" Starrett Rule which is this on Starrett site  http://www.starrett.com/metrology/produc...il/C305R-6

I have 24 of them for sale.  You can buy all or any amount in-between.  $18 each with shipping

[Image: 092916%20078.jpg]

[Image: 092916%20079.jpg]

Next is a 12" Starrett Rule which is called the 12R4  Which is this one for sale by Starrett

http://www.starrett.com/metrology/product-detail/B12-4R

I have 10 of them for sale.  You can buy all or any amount in-between.  $32 each with shipping

Below is a photo of one of the actual rules

[Image: 092916%20074.jpg]

[Image: 092916%20073.jpg][url=http://s823.photobucket.com/user/AEastman_bucket/media/092916%20079.jpg.html][/url]

Thanks for looking and helping me.   Paypal would be best and friends and family.

PLEASE NOTE

I only have 1-12" rule left and

15-6" rules left

Thank you everyone so much for buying
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'll take one of each.  PM me your email and the total with shipping and I'll Paypal tomorrow morning.
Cool
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(10-02-2016, 09:17 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote: I'll take one of each.  PM me your email and the total with shipping and I'll Paypal tomorrow morning.
Cool

+1

Now I just hope I took that off my Amazon wish list fast enough so my MIL didn't already buy one for me for Christmas.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
I was only charging $3 for shipping so if you combine it will only be $3

Thanks Guys

What I have left is

22- 6" rules

8- 12" rules
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Hey Arlin,

I'll take one of each as well. Let me know the total and a PP addy
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
What I have left is

19- 6" rules

5- 12" rules

Thank you so much for helping

When you PM me please add your mailing address.  Thanks

Update

What I have left is

16- 6" rules

1- 12" rules

Thank you so much for helping

When you PM me please add your mailing address.  Thanks