spam messages in forums

suggestion: 

maybe a sticky thread at the top of each category page would allow us to report the spam posts without responding in them and allow admin to remove them 

there is one that showed up in WW this AM for some drug
Joe

luminis skin serum :: Anti-Wrinkle Cream :: Risk Free Trial Offer

in power tools now 
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Re: spam messages in forums by JGrout (suggestion:  mayb...)
Just hit the Report button in the lower right.

Two members did just that this morning.

Saw the reports, and the spammers went poof.

Wink

Re: RE: spam messages in forums by barnowl (Just hit the Report ...)
that would mean opening the thread 

<not liking that option
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Re: RE: spam messages in forums by JGrout (that would mean open...)
Serious question.

How do you know it's spam if you don't open the thread?

Doesn't mean clicking on a link, just opening the thread.

Re: RE: spam messages in forums by barnowl (Serious question. ...)
Well when it has some drug name in the title I pretty much know it is spam. 

I thought that much was obvious..

Additionally as good as they are getting at spyware by just clicking a title link I think your synopsis is at the very least naive