Another cool wooden toy
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Clever!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
That's a really neat looking thing.  It must have a ball in each cup with a rotating magnet or something.
If you like automatons and like 'em creepy, check out this guy's work (Thomas Kuntz)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrziPIG...qRk1fztzJw
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I made a service call to a home a couple years ago. Big home, in the woods. Huge front door, no doorbell but there was a knocker on the front door. You could feel some tension when you pulled back the knocker. Anyway, I knocked. Then the knocker kept knocking a few times on it own. Creeped me out. The owner made it, he was very proud of it.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay