Laguna Bandsaw Parts
Tongue 
If you're not buying a CNC machine  - they really don't give a hoot about you these days.  Especially if you want parts.

Feel lucky you don't need a part for a Robland combo machine.  
Rolleyes   You'd be lucky to receive a call back at all.

You could try ACM direct 
http://acmitaly.it/eng/services/spare-pa...OzMUoKEGb0

And any industrial motor starter of sufficient rating and size can be used instead of what you have - you prob. cant even get teh original anymore anyway.
The above thread makes me realize I made the right choice on a band saw a few years back.

A few years ago I was looking for an upgrade 14" band saw with 2+ HP motor (220-240V), 12"+ re-saw capability, ability to take a 1" re-saw blade, etc.

It came down to the Laguna LT14 SUV or the Rikon 10-350 Pro.
- Both had 14" re-saw capability
- The Rikon had a larger table (19" x 24" vs. 15.75" x 19.75")
- The Laguna had a Leeson licensed (not a made in USA Leeson) 3 HP motor, the Rikon had a Rikon 2.5 HP
- Both could take 1" re-saw blades
- The Laguna was a bit "beefier" (340 lbs. vs. 308 lbs.) (I like "beefier"
Laugh ).
- The Rikon was a less cost, but that was not the determining factor.

I did online research on customer support and read a lot of posts on Laguna support - that was the tipping factor to buy the Rikon.
- LOTS of complaints about Laguna customer support.
  -- And yes, I realize people complain quicker and more often than they express satisfaction.

Sure enough, shortly after I got my Rikon 10-350 Pro up and running, the high-intensity, goose-neck LED light crapped out.
- I called Rikon - and to my pleasant surprise, I quickly got someone (in New Hampshire if I remember correctly) who immediately helped me, spoke English (albeit with an East Coast accent
Laugh ) who knew what they were talking about and quickly shipped me a complete LED light assembly.
-- OUTSTANDING customer support.

BTW: Happy with the saw - GREAT for re-sawing, wheels run true, bearings are good, etc., etc. 
Smile
+1 on Rikon customer service.  I have an early (I think) Rikon 10-325. I had a motor problem that acted very much like a bad start cap. Called them, got right to someone who knew what they were talking about and a couple days later I had a new motor. They didn't want the old one back so I kinda wonder if there were issues with some of those motors.
Laguna Italian Bandsaws will be ACM or Meber.  Either will sell you parts direct. 

I recently bought a tool from another EURO supplier, it showed up with an actual part missing.  I tried for about 3 weeks to get them to send me a pin,  they simply wouldn't call back.  I realized they just weren't going to help,   so I then asked for the dimensions of the pin.    Still no help.     I have a brand new $7000 machine sitting and I can't get the dimensions of a steel pin so I can pay out of pocked to get one made ..   lol 

I ended up just winging it .. Using bolts to help figure out the right size .. and had one made.     This company has a Canadian and US arm, I reached out to both for help with the pin size, neither could be bothered.

( to be fair I got a call from the sales rep who is a good guy after the machine was fixed, he offered to reimburse me but I didn't bother, he is a good guy who works for a crappy company IMO )

2 weeks later,  ( this is a 2016 tool ) .. the mag starter crapped out ..   I made a warranty claim,  waited a bit over a week,  and ordered a new part for it myself from Eaton ..  it showed up in 2 days ..   I replaced the main part of the starter and the machine runs fine.    I actually emailed the company to say I just bought one myself.

This is a high quality Italian machine that may never break again.  I won't name the manufacturer because honestly,  they all suck at customer service.   I knew when I bought this machine that they where terrible at after sale service but wanted the machine anyway..  

I guess what I'm saying is Laguna is just like the rest ..
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

Rick F,

Good that you that you have the initiative and smarts to fix your saw yourself.
- However that's a damning indictment of that company's quality control, customer support, and fairness to purchasers.
No

Also, your statement "This is a high quality Italian machine . . " is wrong.
- It may be a well designed, super capable machine, but with two problems like that in the first few weeks of ownership, it is not "high quality."

I understand nothing is perfect and stuff happens (especially in shipping), but that kind of attitude from a manufacturer or dealer towards customers should not be rewarded.

If I have a choice, I will not buy from companies like that.
Billbo 

The electrical part that failed was a complete fluke.  Eaton is a reputable electrical component manufacturer.  This wasn't a switch made by the  Xaijunghoofooping electrical company from the deepest parts of Mongolia ..      

Getting a pin turned ..    $55.00 ..    

How angry and frustrated do you wanna get for a $120 electrical part or a $55.00 pin.   I just don't care that much .. 

Laguna is the same.  Last few years they've been selling more and more Asian, but they also offer high end European machinery ..   You can't get this stuff at Sears..  you have to deal with European quality customer service as well..   

Although,  I recently bought a Martin Machine,  and the service from them is astounding..  I'm have issues with the manual not being thorough enough for my pea brain, so I have a ton of questions..   The folks at Martin USA are outstanding ..
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand