$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
Not sure what your point is.  I published the links to the sales that were mentioned to be live here.  I was hoping to hook up people here with the opportunity CPO was offering

Same as I did here on the 4th

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7323475
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-03-2016, 10:29 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: I'd be willing to bet Festool's promotion will be making you money.  

This.

I have an ETS125 already, and while I figured I could sell it, buy this, and come out way ahead, but in the end passed. I bought their new brushless ETS in the spring and I rarely use the ETS125 now. 

I always find it funny how people go nuts over a  deal. I mean, if there was no $50 deal, how many would have pulled the trigger? Still a good deal but I bet many would have passed. Thats the beauty for festool. I bet at $99 with the $50 deal, they probably are breaking even, but the beauty is they are guaranteed a bunch of sales of those certs that people might not have done. 

Its like Rockler giving giftcards with a purchase of something. In there case, there is no guarantee you with spend more than the GF amount. With the festool deal, there is a 100% chance they will get $250+ sales off of $50.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Used mine on a 9"x40" red oak CNC sign project yesterday and ran it through 80, 120, 150, 180 and 220. I think for $99 that setup is really good even if you do not want to use the $50 off. It is quite a bit lighter than my 150/3 ets.

Looks like my second one (the $109 ones) from CPO outlet on Ebay shipped Thursday and will be here 11/8. I have a couple little girls that will like them for sure. Lily my youngest turns 7 tomorrow.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Marketing 101: The appearance of a "deal" is more important than the "deal" itself.
Doing it right cost less than doing it over
Mine came. I'm even less a fan of the black/blue sander than I thought I would be. Ruins the color scheme.
-Marc

The one I picked up from CPO comes Wednesday.  I wanted to make sure I got one as I have no idea what will happen with the other order
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

They could make them purple for all I care. My wood does not care at all what color the sanders are.  When I am done, and the customer gets the piece, it all looks money green not festool green. I also have HF tool boxes, a SS, and the other SS, all side by side and all in use, and Tools I have built in the USA using parts from China mail ordered and parts I bought from local mom and pop brick and mortar. I pretty much just make myself happy and appreciate a deal and don't look it in the mouth
Smile

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

This is most popular thread on this forum

As of now 96 responses  and 7,207 views
Sort by views in the topic listing, Skizzo's still way ahead at 11k . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
[Image: xx.gif]
Festool Pro 5 Limited Sander Promotion - Here We Are
« on: Today at 05:08 PM »

Hot off that Festool Press, Festool will start shipping the remaining Pre-ordered Pro 5 sanders mid January, 2017. Festool will not be shipping any more in 20126. They will be making multiple shipments bi monthly until our pre-orders are all filled, sometime at the end of February 2017. That schedule may differ dealer to dealer, but this should hold for those pre-ordering from us. Emails will be going out tomorrow and another soon after that, with more specific shipping times for each customer. 
  I would remind customers and viewers once again, we have enough sanders to fill pre-orders and had ordered more than that. Demand, far and quickly outsold supply. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Phil Thien