$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
(10-06-2016, 10:24 AM)mgbgt Wrote: I would love to order one but I don't see a link, Can someone explain what setting I have wrong?

Link Found and order placed!!

http://www.festoolproducts.com/festool-n...50+Voucher

There's something funny about the way he embedded the link.  Either the above mess or this should work.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I dont currently have a ROS.  I get by with a cheap little 1/4 sheet finish sander. I finish most surfaces with a smoothing plane, and sometimes a brief 220 hand sanding.  

This upgrade is a no brainer right?  To supplement my hand plane?

Would my wife like this tool when she sands her craft projects and what not?
(10-06-2016, 11:55 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: I dont currently have a ROS.  I get by with a cheap little 1/4 sheet finish sander. I finish most surfaces with a smoothing plane, and sometimes a brief 220 hand sanding.  

I have never tried this sander, but you probably should get it.  Even if you never use the $50 coupon, this is a great deal.
I'm not getting it because I already have two ROS sanders, that are both 6", no point in getting a 5" and buying a different sized paper for it.
A good ROS is so much better than the cheapo finish sanders.
This thread just cost me a c-note.  Thanks woodnet.
If you make it out of here and we only cost you $100 you're lucky!
-Marc

True words Marc.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(10-06-2016, 11:55 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: I dont currently have a ROS.  I get by with a cheap little 1/4 sheet finish sander. I finish most surfaces with a smoothing plane, and sometimes a brief 220 hand sanding.  

Yes, she'll love it. I ordered one, loml has mine and won't give it back.

Ed
Thanks Mike

Just placed and order.
This is no brainer deal, can't go wrong
Can the voucher be used on accessories and sandpaper disks, or is it limited to power tools?

Also, can more than one voucher be used per purchase? I may buy a couple of these as gifts, and keep the vouchers for myself.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Festool has asked all dealers to suspend taking orders for the $99 sander until further notice. Just a heads up.

----------

Vouchers can only be used toward Festool tools. Vouchers cannot be stacked, so one voucher per order.