$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
Greg, I went to the site to look at the coupon restrictions and couldn't find them. Like Shane said, it looks like they have been oversubscribed. But I recall reading here that it was only good for tools, no accessories. Don't remember whether there is a limit, but can't imagine there isn't.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It's been said only one voucher per tool purchase. You can't use 3 vouchers for $150 off a single purchase, which makes sense.

Glad this is sold out. I had almost talked myself into buying another!
-Marc

Actually the $50 voucher advertised listed no restrictions other than for future tool purchase.  If it was per tool that should have been made clear in the advertisement.  Then again I have seen Festool go out of their way to prevent purchasers from getting a deal.  Anyone recall the Bing Microsoft promotion which probably got more new Festool customers than this sander deal will
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Vouchers can only be used for a future tool purchase (excluding the PRO 5 sander), they cannot be used for accessories. The voucher can be used in conjunction with the 10% off package deals. Vouchers cannot be combined on a single purchase. The vouchers expire on 12/31/2017.
Due to overwhelming demand, Festool has asked all dealers to suspend taking orders for the PRO 5 until further notice.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Yeah, that's what I get for waiting to pull the trigger. Was going to get a vac too.

Hopefully they bring it back!
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
I was on the fence on buying one, seems Festool made up my mind for me.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I was on the fence too since I have the current ETS 125. I really like that little sander and I use it on nearly every project for sanding at 150 on up. This is where it shines. It's not made for heavy material removal and it's not a work horse. What it does well though, is sand a surface that needs no hand sanding to remove any small swirls that's left by many ROS. A large walnut table top I recently finished needed no hand sanding when I was done with the ETS. Furthermore, I used an analine dye on the walnut. Analine dyes will really highlight erroneous sanding or flaws. My tabletop was flawless in the sanding dept.

Another place this sander shines is with one handed sanding. Small stroke, good fit in the hand, well balanced, and low vibration. I bought mine with the primary intention of sanding white trim to prep it for re coating. The dust collection was another big selling point for me.

I buy my paper from 2sand.com. I don't need Festool sand paper and at ~$12 for a box of 50, $36 wasn't a terrible layout of 150, 180 and 220. Rhinogrip is an excellent paper for what I do. I bought mine used here in the forum. My Metabo made Ridgid does the hogging and the Festool pretties it up.

I snuck in a last minute order with Bob Marino on an email he sent. Toolnut had posted the sale was ending so I jumped. I'm sure there will be new ETS Pro's on the auction site soon for less than retail....but they won't be $99.

Thumbs Down 
How many of you got the "we won't deliver on time email"
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I did.