$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
They are all gone, they sold 20 in about 45 minutes.   One person bought the last 10

CPO answered me the voucher is included
Sweet.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

They just relisted more. At $119.

Looks like they are going to milk it for all it's worth...
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Festool-PRO-5-LT...4d4e04c1a9

wonder if this ebay sale complies with

"Each retailer agrees to abide by the rules or get their dealership stripped. The single price policy allows dealers to compete locally and compete on service."
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-02-2016, 10:23 PM)Bob10 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Festool-PRO-5-LT...4d4e04c1a9

wonder if this ebay sale complies with

"Each retailer agrees to abide by the rules or get their dealership stripped.  The single price policy allows dealers to compete locally and compete on service."

No problem,  Festool dealers are allowed to sell above retail but not below it.  Plenty of Festool stuff is listed above retail on eBay.
CPO has them on eBay now for $99 shipped.  They are going fast though.  Search Festool Pro
[Image: IMG_20161103_145622_zpsxsgrbhev.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161103_145608_zpsgdyibabb.jpg]

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

And back off again. Sheesh!
check your pms

nevermind it is done
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob,

Just out of curiosity, how many of these sanders did you buy during the offering? 10-20?....50? Complain all you want about Festool and how they do business but I'd be willing to bet Festool's promotion will be making you money. I hope I receive the 1 sander I ordered on the last day of the promotion. I will use it to make furniture. If they fulfill my order I will be greatful for Festool essentially losing money on the sander I will enjoy for many years in my woodworking hobby.