$99 Festool 5" Sander with free ship and $50 off your next Festool Tool
Thank you for the update.
$109 CPO one arrived yesterday so that was an honest auction BIN as well.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I got the $99 that was offered up later in the day supposed to arrive tomorrow according to UPS.  I am guessing my original order is showing up around Feb. if lucky.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Fellow Tool Nut,

We have received additional information from Festool regarding delivery of your $99 PRO 5 Sander. Due to overwhelming demand, Festool did not have enough sanders on November 1st resulting in a backorder that affected your order.

Festool is in the process of manufacturing additional PRO 5 Sanders. So, you will definitely receive your $99 PRO 5 Sander with $50 voucher, as promised. Based on the schedule provided by Festool, we anticipate that your sander will ship on or around Thursday, February 2nd. Note that this is an estimated ship date and is subject to change. 

Please accept our apologies on behalf of Festool for the delay in delivery. We’re confident that the great value and savings will be worth the wait.

We’ve had some questions about how you use the $50 voucher. There’s no need to wait until you receive your PRO 5 Sander! Simply order any Festool power tool now so you can put it to use immediately. When you receive your PRO 5 Sander, visit http://www.festoolpro5.com to redeem your $50 voucher using the voucher number and the serial number from your sander. Your $50 voucher can optionally be used in combination with Festool’s package savings, which offers a 10% discount on a Dust Extractor or MFT Table when purchased with any Festool power tool. To take advantage of package savings, simply add any Festool power tool and CT Dust Extractor or MFT table to your shopping cart and the 10% discount will be applied to your order total.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

That is more than I got from Tool Nut
I ordered mine at 4:38 p.m. on Oct. 4th, my e-mail said to expect mine on Feb. 9th.
(11-08-2016, 05:02 PM)davidmichealco Wrote: That is more than I got from Tool Nut

I gathered from Shane they are still sending the emails as they include different ETA dates based on when they expect to ship YOUR sander based on the updated delivery schedule Festool has given them.
Ordered mine on the 4th, today received an email from Toolnut with an expected ship date of on or around 15 Feb.
I placed 2 orders got 2 different emails with different dates.  Christmas shopping I thought was done isn't

Phil Thien

I just got my email, I ordered on 10/5 @10:34 AM and it is expected to ship March 16th