Misc. Small Items (Sold!!)
Photo 
I have several small items I'd like to sell as a package deal. Left to right they are:

1. Cocobolo/Brass sq w/2.5" blade
2. Lufkin Aluminum 1206 Ruler, joints are tight, no bends
3. Crown Tools Dovetail Gauge 1:6
4. Sanderson Combo Marking Gauge
5. Helix Professional Drawing Set 
6. Brass Combo Dovetail Marker 1:6 and 1:8

Selling as a package deal only. Asking $55.00 shipped CONUS. First PM based on time stamp.

[Image: Group%20of%20Smalls_zpszk93oamx.jpg]
O my goodness.  If I did not have the funds going someplace else by selling my rules I would get this.  Just the drafting set is worth more then you are asking.

And yes I was a draftsman back in the very early 80's before computer
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sent you a PM re the tools. thanks
Jerry
I like the small 2.5" square, can you tell me who makes it?
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Martin unfortunately there is no makers mark on the square. These were all part of a package deal I made some time ago. If I had to guess I would say Wood River or Crown...
Thanks.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite