Carbide woodturning tools please see new thread
you are on the wrong page if you are looking there.  You need to be on the page with the list of forums below
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I went to questions about woodnet forum and was advised to click on my CP, but for the life of me, I see not cp.
Confused
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
On this page (the one where you are reading my reply) at the top left and just below "Welcome" should be a link for "UserCP"

Click on that "UserCP" and then follow the configuration instructions earlier in the thread.

If "UserCP" is not there, then you might be set to use one of the mobile display forum interfaces. There is a way to toggle that, but I do not remember how to do it.

Report back and one of the mobile interface guys can help you if that is the problem.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Herb,
 I attached a picture of the main page showing the "user cp", it's located under welcome back

IF you can't get it to work my email is gotome2@yahoo.com

John

Attached Files Image(s)

No, it is not there.  I do not see "user cp".  I have posted on the sites to ask questions, but so far nothing has helped.  I sent a request through "contact".

Thank you for your help!!
Herb
I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Herb

Try clicking this:

https://forums.woodnet.net/usercp.php

If you're logged in, it should take you to the User CP
I sent you a PM so I hope you get it. I do not know how I will know if I receive a pm.  You may email me at herbwofford@gmail.com.

Thank you
Herb
Fgarvin, how do I thank you!  I did get to my page and hopefully you will get my PM, If I did things correctly.  I still do not cp under my login information.  Hopefully I can see when someone sends me a PM.

Again, you and Justin are so kind in giving me help.

Thank you,
Herb
Received your Private Message and replied.
The only way I knew  you send me a pm is that I received an email.  There was nothing, when I logged in to indicate you had sent me a PM.  

Thank you again.
Herb