Carbide woodturning tools please see new thread
Benny or anyone else who wishes to make a handle can go to the Turning forum and see my post there.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks Arlin. Priority one for me is actually setting up my lathe
Smile Hopefully this winter I'll actually get spinning!
Benny

John,
I received my carbide tools from you today. Top quality stuff, good work. Thanks!!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
John, PM sent
Smile
John (or anyone else who might have an answer),

Do these tools fit some "standard" for the carbide inserts? I'm happy to buy inserts from you as needed, I'm just hesitant to buy the tools and then find out in a few months that you got out of the business and I can no longer use my insert tools!

Thanks in advance for any input!
The inserts for easy wood tools fit.
Received my tools from Mr Austin. They are beautiful. Will be making handles and look forward to working with these.

Thanks.
PM sent, John [Image: yellowsmile.gif]
Currently out of Diamond inserts and Diamond detailer tools.
Hopefully will have more in the next couple weeks.