Dust Collector Plastic Collection Bag?
Does anyone know if the plastic dust collection bags for the 14" Jet dust collector will fit the 14" Penn State?  It appears that Penn State is no longer carrying the plastic collection bags for the 14" model.

Thanks,
Bob
14" is 14". Fwiw I used the powertec or big horn bags from Amazon. I get whatever is cheaper at the time. Both are quite thick plastic. They're much cheaper than anything else I've found.
-Marc

I figured the diameter would be ok but wasn't sure about the length and how well they hold up.
Not sure about your sizing, but I usually purchase the "contractor bags" meant for cleanup at Menards (I am sure they are sold other places). They work nice with my Delta collector, and the bags are fairly heavy duty. Only downside is that they are black, and you can't see inside them.
This is what I use on my Jet 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003NE...UTF8&psc=1

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

You can find 6 mill plastic bags on line in almost any size.  You can probably buy 50 bags for the cost of a pair from the OEM.  You might want to re-sell some to recoup your investment.  

U-Line carries these: https://www.uline.com/BL_110/Uline-6-Mil...lsrc=aw.ds

U-Line is never the cheapest source for anything.  They are convenient thought.  You can shop around and find them cheaper.

The 36" x 48" are just under $2.00 per bag.  But you have to order 50, so re-selling makes sense.

Use a tape measure to measure the  circumference of the outlet of your system.  Add 2" to 4" for an easy fit.  And then measure the height.  

Or remove the old bag and make direct measurements of the empty bag. Once  you have the size it all becomes easy.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Maybe I'm cheap.  I empty my big Jet bag into two regular trash bags and put the Jet bag back on.  Been doing that maybe every other month for probably ten years, still have the three bags that came with the unit.  Trash bags are cheap!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I do this as well when I'm not lazy. Sometimes I'm too lazy and let the bag get too full so I just toss it. It wasn't a concern when I lived in the country and just dumped my chips in the woods. Now that everything has to go in a can it's a little trickier.
-Marc

Thanks for the in site fellas. I need to take a measurement on the height next. Will be looking into a few of the site you all suggested.

Bob
(10-06-2016, 07:40 PM)Bill Holt Wrote: Maybe I'm cheap.  I empty my big Jet bag into two regular trash bags and put the Jet bag back on.  Been doing that maybe every other month for probably ten years, still have the three bags that came with the unit.  Trash bags are cheap!
Me, too.  I empty when it's about 1/3 full.  Easy to handle and fits in one regular trash bag.  Takes about 5 minutes, not including the walk out to the dumpster.