Hand saw sharpening class
Was wondering if any Woodnetters plan on attending this class? My wonderful wife signed me up as a Birthday gift and would love to meet a Woodnetter or two!

Saw Sharpening 101 with Matt Cianci
[img=150x0]http://www.schoolofwoodworking.com/images/stories/school/thumbnails/thumb_Matt_setting_saw.jpg[/img]
This class is an introduction for woodworkers interested in learning how to sharpen their own handsaws and backsaws. The curriculum will cover jointing, filing teeth to uniform size and gullet depth, setting, and final sharpening. Topics discussed in depth will include the geometric and functional distinction between rip and crosscut teeth and how fleam and rake are combined to maximize the function of cutting along or across wood fibers. Proper file selection, filing technique, and saw vise requirements will also be discussed. No prior knowledge of saw sharpening is required. The class will be hands on with each student learning to sharpen a rip and crosscut saw.  Students are encouraged to bring one or two saws only. These saws must be in decent shape. This is a sharpening class- not a saw rehab class!  
Matt Cianci is a professional saw doctor. His website and blog are at  http://thesawwright.com  Sign up today- This is always a fun class! Tuition: $125.00 plus materials
Section 111916B: Saturday, November 19, 9:30am - 5:00pm
See you there!
Fantastic!
Just signed up for this class. See you there.
That's a great venue for a class. Matt's the best at what he does and a fantastic teacher. Have a great time!
www.hyperkitten.com Funny Name, Good Stuff.

Old Tools, Woodworking, Blog, Tools for Sale.

That's what I read too!
Fantastic!