Set of 6 Grizzly Japanese Chisels.
I have a set of 6 Grizzly Japanese chisels for sale. They are brand new and still in they're original packaging. Sizes 1/4,3/8,1/2,3/4,1, and 1-1/4 inch. Made in Japan. $80.00 plus shipping from Dayton Ohio. Thanks
Bzzzz

Just to remind you most everyone would like to see a picture of what is being sold.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-06-2016, 08:37 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Bzzzz

Just to remind you most everyone would like to see a picture of what is being sold.

+1

or, at least, a link to the Grizzly page for them so that we know what is being sold.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
They are on page 164 of the Grizzly catalog. Items G7093, G7094, G7095, G7097, G7099, and G7100. Thanks!
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2016/main/164?p=164
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Thank you for the link Admiral. I will post an actual picture of them as soon as I get a chance.
Here is a picture of the Chisels. Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Japanese chisels have sold. Thank you.