FS: Delta/Rockwell 14” Tilting Arbor Table Saw with Power Feeder
This saw belongs to a friend, but I can probably answer most questions.

Commercial-grade table saw made by Delta/Rockwell. Handles blades up to 14” in diameter. Very rare model with 5hp single phase 230VAC motor. The tag says it was manufactured in November 1986. Comes with a power feed arm (not mounted) and mobile base. Click on the photos to see larger images.

This is a big saw that would be difficult to ship. Therefore, it is best to pick it up in Calumet, MI and load it into your truck. Asking $1200.

[Image: 29855364680_cedf1c9e4f_z.jpg]

[Image: 30036752902_167f6bd8b0_z.jpg]

[Image: 30036753112_9eb42bb93b_z.jpg]

[Image: 29855364280_c67fc2375c_z.jpg]

[Image: 29855364410_efb80ee695_z.jpg]

[Image: 30036752502_70e9ba3bb8_z.jpg]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Offers will be considered on this terrific saw. It is part of the estate of a woodworker who passed away recently and the family wants it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

To reiterate, it has a powerful 5hp 220VAC single phase motor, so it can be powered from the same household circuit as an electric dryer.

My apologies for the poor pictures. The saw is in much better condition than the photos portray. The top is dusty, but not rusty. All mechanisms operate smoothly. The power feeder comes with the saw. It has not been mounted, so you can pick your preferred location.

PM with any questions. I will be at the shop where the saw is located on Sunday. I can take more pictures or get more information at that time.
Bob Page
In da U.P. of Michigan
That thing is a beast.
Big Grin
Nice saw. $1200 and a power feed? That's a steal.
You should try to post to OWWM too.
This saw has been sold.
Bob Page
In da U.P. of Michigan
darn, didn't even get to consider buying it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.