Pray for our friends in Matthew's path
My best friend lives on St. Helena Island near Beaufort, South Carolina. His house is on the water. The living quarters are on what would be the second story, but his workshop, boat storage and miscellaneous stuff is below on ground level. Hurricane Matthew is expected to bring up to an 11 foot storm surge to the South Carolina Lowcountry today and tomorrow. This will fill his shop to the ceiling with salt water with possibly a foot or so of water in the living quarters. Add the wave action that will almost certainly amplify the damage and it's a nightmare. I suppose this is the price one pays for living in one of the most beautiful areas of the country, but it's breaking my heart.

I am also thinking about all of our fellow WoodNetters who live in Matthew's path and wishing them the best of luck with this monster storm.
+1, best wishes for all..
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.