Morso Guillotine cutter
The fence has precision markings for length which was needed for precise frame sizing.  It would be difficult to replicate in that regard.

Before I got the sliding table miter saw I used to cut the miters on my DeWalt 12" chop saw and then trim it with a Lion Miter trimmer for accuracy and smoothness of cut.  Very slow.

The Morso will do that much quicker.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Seems this machine was reconfigured to be used upright and that is probably with the fences are missing
Looks like I can just unbolt the mod and reattach to what's there.  

[Image: 20161010_130954_zpsu0dxbbca.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Seems to be a bit more modifications on further inspection I should have looked at it a bit closer but from what I am looking at it is set up to only cut 45s and thick material but the height is done in increments that can be removed and the clamps adjusted.

[Image: 20161010_143834_zpsxhdo2g5d.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Puts some scrap oak under it and it chipped away a perfect 90 smooth finish on the ends.  I never touched the blades so I can only imagine this will cut wood like a hot knife and butter with sharpened blades

Phil Thien