Morso Guillotine cutter
I have one with both extension tables, sitting in storage at the moment.  I'll get some measurements when I get a chance in the next couple days.  I sent the knives out to the primary Morso importer (in Arkansas) for sharpening, and purchased the table support leg from them at the same time.

It's a really fun machine to use, nibbling away to get through the workpiece.  I haven't used it a lot, but definitely like it when I do.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Thank you, do you think the fence pieces would be much trouble to copy?  I was thinking scanning the bottom to make a template for drilling the holes would go a long way into getting things right then again I am guessing.  I will call Tech mark in the morning to investigate blade sharpening and possibly fence parts
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

If you just want functional and don't care too much about original reproduction, they shouldn't be too hard.  The tables are just long straight flat surfaces that bolt to the side of the main table.  It's a matter of getting everything aligned, flat, and supported.  The machine and tables also have a fence/stop that bolts to the top to set consistent length-of-cut, which you would want to replicate somehow.

Bill
I have the extension tables and supports it is the fence portions that rotate I am missing parts 17 and 18 and the levers that hold them in place

https://www.thepaperframer.com/manuals/M...tsList.pdf
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Ah, missed that.  Those would be more challenging, but should be doable.  You need to be able to get the faces dead aligned with the fence that runs out the extension tables so your stock is always square.  You also need some form of locking lever.  The original uses a cam-lock, but it might be possible to use some form of threaded knob.

Do you have the lever below the table that slides into detents to pull the head forward and backward?  Besides the knives and gibs, that's about the most important design element.
Bill
Yes I have that.  I will assemble it in the morning if I don't get side tracked and post pictures.  The base is off, the center head and tables are a unit I am planning to turn it on it's back and bolt the base on them get it upright.  Moving this machine scares the hell out of me as it is heavy so grip has to be good and once started no moving of hands as that head likes to move.  Do you have the plastic 45 on a long rod that allows for precise measurements on second cuts?

Phil Thien

There were actually two manufacturers in Europe making virtually identical machines.  I understand that the blades and many of the components were interchangeable.

I went to a one week long "school" for picture framing hosted by Larson-Juhl.  I got to use the Morso there.  It's only disadvantage is that it cannot miter aluminum moldings.  It is nearly as fast as a double cut miter saw (two blades come down at the same time), and it is perfectly quiet and does not generate dust.  

Dust is a real problem in a frame shop as you need to get the interior of a frame dust free while doing the assembly.  

A nice piece of very specialized equipment.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(10-09-2016, 11:34 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Do you have the plastic 45 on a long rod that allows for precise measurements on second cuts?

Not sure if we're talking about the same part, but I have the 45^ fence accessory for locating the workpiece after the first cut.  Mine is steel, though, seen in one of the photos above.
Bill
(10-07-2016, 12:01 PM)Bob10 Wrote: well to be honest I don't know.  I was looking over CL and saw a glass cutter 48" and I have a 42" x 9.5' mirror coming out of a remodel I wanted to cut down as I can use it and don't see another way to get it from the second floor without cutting it down.  So the glass cutter was part of the package, the guy was moving wanted both gone asked $200 I went down to buy the glass cutter for $50 took both for $150.  I have an extra set of blades too

This is just to help you.. you might not need this info now if you have the glass cutter.
Not saying this is better, just what I did.

I had to carry a huge mirror about that size.. it was over 8' and the height was close to that.
I used a plywood carrier like this.
https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-93-301-14...B00004UDN8
Obviously, walk slow, have people in front and in back of you watching to make sure you don't hit anything.
Thanks for the info I had considered something like that but I kept looking at these stairs and thinking I am just not that good
Laugh
Getting the granite counter up those stairs without breaking it was a task and it was the same length only about half as wide.  The mirror covered all that wall to a height just above the lights
[Image: staircase_zpsdty7jwnj.jpg]
[Image: 20160922_150054_zps6dhwnoea.jpg]

Phil Thien