The difference between wood and meat cutting
Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

I always thought the BS to be the safest tool in the shop.  Seven stitches taught me otherwise.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(10-07-2016, 09:09 PM)AHill Wrote: Uh oh!  Hope you are OK.  Since I had a stent installed after a heart attack a few weeks ago, I am very aware that any cuts will bleed like crazy.  I have to be on a blood thinner for a year, so the heart can assimilate the stent without forming a clot.  I bruise easily as well.

Yea the thinner will bleed ya out pretty quick. I was on Brilinta  for a year. Got to quite taking it last month.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

BTDT got the bill from ER 4 stitches and a scar. very aware where I have digits now when I am cutting
ASE Master Auto and Medium/Heavy Truck Technician, Service writer and parts consultant.
Master Emergency Vehicle Technician-Police Vehicles