Three Disston Handsaws
I have 3 Disston handsaws that are collecting dust. Admittedly my saw knowledge is extremely limited so if I'm way off base let me know and set me straight. Saw 1 I believe to be a D-8, Saw 2 I believe is a D-23 from what I can tell from the Disston site, but am not sure. The third because of the slight etch I can see is a #16, also based on what I can see on the Disstonian website. I am asking $35.00 for the two that are labeled in the pictures as Saw 1 and Saw 2. The #16 I am asking $50.00. These prices are PLUS shipping to CONUS, and I will take PayPal F/F or a check if you are so inclined. Any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability. I have some other shots that I can email. Thanks for looking!

[Image: Saw%201%20Whole_zpsek0fdexx.jpg]
[Image: Saw%201%20Handle_zpsdwssygkx.jpg]
[Image: Saw%202_a_zps8wbued1j.jpg]
[Image: Saw%202%20Handle_zpszljywiu5.jpg]
[Image: Disston%2016_a_zpsxvenigbz.jpg]
[Image: Disston%2016%20Handle_a_zpszb23w7gd.jpg]
The first and third ones really have my eye and look like a lot of potential and if not sold in a month I will be looking to buy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin, I will keep you in mind if they are still available...
Are my prices that far out of line on these saws? If so make a decent offer...
The number 16 is sold! I would accept $55.00 PLUS shipping on the D-8 and D-23 Paypal F/F....
Shameless bump, any interest in these as a pair? Make an offer...