Delta VS lathe thread - AMZ has stellar price currently
Posted up in Power tools to try and get more folks interested in the vortex - but if any here are interested also - Amazon has a killer price on the 1hp Delta vs lathe.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00309ZZRQ 

~$360 as of this posting.

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Thanks for the post Michael

If I could afford it I would get three of them to give away.  That is a great price too.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've been following that since yesterday. If I remember right it got as low as $357. at one point. Finally decided to pull the trigger today. Cost myself about 20 bucks by waiting but still a great price
Steve K

Yeah, hard to beat at anything under $400. If I wasn't saving for a new cyclone, I'd easily spring on this to replace my little Jet - but, it falls into the luxury purchase class for me currently and I can't do any work without a dust collector currently (have a line on a used ClearVue though that I'll just have to buy filters for.)

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem