spray painting
(10-31-2016, 10:47 AM)BloomingtonMike Wrote: Rob, try an airless for paint.

No primary need to paint with system I have.  I can push latex enamel to do trim (should I decide to paint existing trim instead of re-making from nicer looking stock) w/out serious effort.  Would not use to paint walls though.

Honestly, I hate house painting.  I'd rather pay somebody to paint the outside of my house.  Prep work, priming, scaffolds, heat, bugs, mess...

Inside, I can use a roller for wall paint.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(10-31-2016, 02:05 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Other choices of less than 4 stage turbines.  None of which fall into the small incremental gains you mentioned.  The improvement over the last 10 years is such that there are more than 1/2psi improvements per stage.  And around +30cfm per stage.

And that there are valid reasons to go with a turbine system instead of a conversion gun.

Sure, I have valid reasons for using turbine equipment, I use it every day but it doesn't appear that the OP has valid reasons to use high end turbine equipment.

From the OP

Budget:  $400.00 to $500.00.  

I cannot justify spending a larger amount based upon the amount of use it will see.

Suggested options would be appreciated.

I'm, not seeing how a high end 4 stage unit has anything to do with his requirements. I need to get to work each day and I manage to get there every day without driving a Lamborghini.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay