Unisaw $250 Gilroy
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls/5821757357.html
[Image: 00e0e_hn5Q0giQ63T_600x450.jpg][Image: 00Z0Z_jOdzwiU0Blr_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Complete with bullet motor, door, cast iron base, and original switch!  Those parts alone are worth over $500.  It even has the original splitter and guard.  Nice.  

John
I saw and thought somebody here might want it.  I am at my limit on saws
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I restored a 1950 Uni about 3 years ago - it was a blast!

If I had room I might be interested in a Mini-Unisaw that is currently on Fort Wayne CL for $300. Looks pretty complete too.

Mike
Well, it's in my garage.  Thanks Bob!  I think.  I see your posts all the time but can never do anything because I'm at work, but today is a holiday for us (you know us govt types) so I decided to give the guy a call.  Met him at 1:30 and the saw was still sitting just like the pictures.  He plugged it in, sounded okay.  Tilt wheel is tight, height works.  Minimal rust but only 2 not-too-good belts.  So he helped me take the top off and stuff it in my Bronco.  He did offer to have one of his guys deliver it but I said that wasn't necessary.

Anyway, not sure what I"m going to do with it.  I am just finishing up the one I got from my neighbor last year.  This one is a bit newer, 1948, and has a better switch, the guard, the fence.  My other one has the goose-egg though, and a motor gone through and bearings replaced by Bill (Skizzo).  Looking in the motor cover it looks a bit different than my other one.  I can see the 'necklace' in it but not this one, got some kind of shield in the way. It is 1HP, 1725 rpm.
Carl

Welcome hope you have fun with it

Phil Thien

At  that price its a give away,I also don't need one but if it was local for me I would be all over it-------Carroll
I had to stop thinking like that myself as I ran out of space

Phil Thien