Shop carts,
Thanks, thats pretty close to what I've been leaning toward in the last couple of days.

Currently making the workbench, finished glueing the top tonight. Got the bottom sanded, finish tomorrow. Then mount the steel legs, flip, sand & finish the top. Make the back & shelf while the finish dries.

Hope to start on the cart this weekend. No need to rush, waiting to get the overhead door installed. Also have to wait for the cement to cure.
Like to have a secure building before I get to much stuff in it.

Ed
saw horses and an old door
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
btdt.....just not a very mobile setup.

Ed
I had some time this afternoon and finished up the shop cart. Nothing fancy. Scrap plywood, 15ga nails, glue, and some srews. I still want to make a few more. I may screw on some uprights to the legs that extend up above the top. They'll help keep boards from tumbling off. https://goo.gl/photos/k8XRbZUUhbX31bnj9

Cool

Looks good.

Ed
Here's one that we made where I used to work.

Attached Files Image(s)

I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Here's what I ended up with, the shelves should be good for screws & nails to start, then electrical supplies when I get that far. The small vise should be plenty to hold conduit for cutting.

I did go over budget, had some casters but they didn't lock, these do. So I'm in for $80.

FWIW, this is the bench I made for the new polebarn.

Ed
I kept mine with the original top.... FYI, if you spring those legs out a bit, then bolt it to the floor, that bench with be solid as Sears.

[Image: IMG_20150716_212231_410_zps44gtuurq.jpg]
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

The original top to mine was a solid core door.  
Crazy  Wasn't happening.

Ed
EdL and Museum Guy: great designs!