Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
For Sale a lightly used Model 315.220100 10" Radial Arm Saw  450.00 Or Best Reasonable Offer.
This is a saw I had to have but never used
Confused
Confused  It's just taking up space.
Located in Moline,Illinois

Attached Files Image(s)

I hate to pee on your parade, but they are a dime a dozen on Craigslist.
I paid $100 for mine, and it was still in the box.
Wow, they sell for 900.00 !! looks like I have an expensive dust collector !!
You paid $900 for a Radio Alarm Song?

Say it aint' so.

carl
$50 if you are lucky or find someone who does not know a lot about Craftsman RAS.
Aww, let's not be to harsh with Lee. It's a new saw, likely works well. The challenge is that there are many, many similar saws out there and finding the right buyer could take some time. That said, Lee, your buyer is not likely a member of this forum. Good luck on your sale.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I didn't say I paid 900.00 !! Look it up on the Sears web site !! I've had it for several years, but one things for sure it'll rust to pieces in my garage before I get rid of it for 50.00. When I bought it I went by the reputation my Dad's Craftsman tools had and what his projects turned out like. I knew nothing of the forums etc. If the market is flooded then I'm not the only one out there !!
Harsh words above, but unfortunately it's true. Those saws hold almost no value, and they are a regular on CL for way less (I suspect) than the owner's would really like to get. You're reliance on the Craftsman name might have been very true many, many years ago...and is still true today of their mechanics tools; but for power tools they have really went downhill in quality....or the rest of the world outran them. Even so, I wish you luck with your sale but like Admiral said, it's probably not a Woodnet member.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
When you want to sell something, It's not what you think it is worth but what some will pay for it.  Several years ago there was an older Delta listed on CL for $500.  I told the person listing it that it was only worth $100, maybe $125 if it was in good shape.  She said it was an antique and hence worth more.  I told her that old tools are not in the same category as a Renoir or Degas.   Old tools frequently need extensive restoration before they are useful.  Don't know if she ever sold it.  

I did get a 10" Delta 'Red Star' for $125 from a widow whose husband was a WW'er.  Way better tool than the Craftsman.  Charity price.  Had to put new bearings it but otherwise fine.  

So good luck with your saw.  Probably not what you wanted to hear but truthful advice from the folks here.   Tom
I guess no one thought to send me a PM as is suggested in the guidelines for Classifieds ?? Oh well If a Moderator sees this Please DELETE this add..
Thank You