Need some 2" saw blades.
Shocked 
For ratchets on a loom. 2-3"D x 1/8-1/4" thick and about 24 tooth.
MSC has some but they are $$$$.
Can you use old bicycle sprockets?
Maybe draw what you want and have them 3d printed, lasered, pasma, or cnc cut?

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

3 3/8" Makita sawblades may be as close as you can get OTS 

and they will not be the thickness you desire 

I would make my own out of aluminum 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

My first thought was biscuit jointer blades, they seem thicker than most.  All the ones I have though are 4" and 8T max.
Homemade

https://www.google.com/search?q=2%22+loo...DLIt63M%3A

My wife has 4-5 big looms
Rolleyes  that I could go see what is on them size wise, if it would help you out.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

When a part like this is 40 bux at McMaster Carr the world is telling you to make one, or ten.

Looks like a lot of them are wooden and this is a WoodWorking forum  
Big Grin

I'm thinking best results are starting with a 3" circle cutter, and spoke it with a jig on a band saw, so you get consistent depths. Maple sounds like it might work.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Take a look at this article on making wood gears.  It could be applied to aluminum also.

http://woodgears.ca/gear/howto.html
i searched google for "ratchets on a loom" and it came up with metal, plastic, and wood gears.   there are a lot of loom suppliers out there and they have pieces/parts...   don't know if you tried that or not.   a plain steel blade in that size from a supplier like Grainger, MSC, Victornet is going to be pretty pricey.
No
Unfortunately sprockets don't have the right tooth shape.