Need some 2" saw blades.
Harbor Freight sells 2" saw bladeswith 100 teeth for min Mini Bench Circular Saw
$15 a peace at harbor freight, less 20% off coupon makes them $12, if you live close enough to one to justify two stops. You may even have $1.00 worth of scrap left to sell.

[Image: 61p9B9WQtTL._SL1500_.jpg]

Ratchet clamps are cheaper yet, if those will work.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

the only thing I see those used for in weaving is LOML beating the snot out of me with one
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Go to Grizzly etc and look for slitting saw blades. The blades are from 2" to 3" in diameter and various TPI.
The arbor hole is probably 7/8" or so,these HSS blades are for metal but fine for wood.They come in various thickness too. It is possible to gang install them for desired thickness. They are not expensive.I believe about $6.00 each.
ON Grizzly's website look up G9473. This is 1/8" thick. 2-1/2" diameter with a 7/8" arbor hole.I do not recall the TPI.
There is plenty of sizes to choose from.

mike
Thanks. Just ordered a couple.