What is your most prized project?
LIL

My wife used to work at a sheltered workshop for young adults with developmental disabilities (mostly mental retardation).  The participants generally get paid on a piece meal basis, so the more product they can produce the more they get paid. (Their rate was based on what a non-disabled person could make in an hours time)

My wife had one guy who had severe dexterity issues so he had trouble with small pieces.  He had to fit a small spring into a plastic part about the size of large postage stamp and he could do it, but only very slowly.  I made him a jig the held the plastic bit steady so he could push the spring into it.  He went from making a few pieces an hour to being employee of the year.  So that was my most prized project.  Didn't get a picture of the jig, but it was pretty ugly and only took an hour to make.
Bad Whiskey for the win!!!!
Nice Frank
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks
badwhiskey

You 'da MAN!!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
This bed is my favorite because it's my wife's favorite. Cut a walnut tree down for the wood, had a friend saw it into lumber and then I dried it for 2 years. I spent a few months of weekends making it.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
Wow! Beautiful!