Late to the party!
Local CL ad up this morning. I called 16 minutes after it was posted and I was too late. So it goes.

################################

dirty , dusty , sitting in a barn for years . don't have any history on any of these machines ,but i am assuming if anything they need is simple , otherwise it wouldn't have been saved .

rockwell 8 " jointer 

rockwell 4 " jointer 

rockwell 10" table saw 

$20 each . Call John ###-####

[Image: 00202_4qTegbraGVo_1200x900.jpg]
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
[Image: banging-head-on-the-wall-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Man, that sucks. Could have been the kingpin gloat of all time.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Woah!
-Marc

Wow, somebody was really quick!

Dream score there!
I just missed a party too - I contacted the seller about a 15" spiral head Grizzly planer for $500 and missed it. Not sure why though, communication skills of the seller were in th toilet. I'm bummed! Could have sold my current 15" planer for about the same and had basically a free spiral head!
(10-14-2016, 07:05 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I just missed a party too - I contacted the seller about a 15" spiral head Grizzly planer for $500 and missed it. Not sure why though, communication skills of the seller were in th toilet. I'm bummed!  Could have sold my current 15" planer for about the same and had basically a free spiral head!

OP's ad made sense. Old tools, unknown condition, sellers often leave plenty of room for the buyer to do a refurb, and land nicely. If the seller had them a while he may not have given a lot more than that for them. Now your modern day griz should pull 1k most anywhere in this country, if not $1250.00. Selling at $500 probably just saved you the expense of buying the $900.00 in parts it probably needed.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thats not a deal you see every day. Sorry you missed it.