Phenolic Plywood & Books For Sale
Photo 
An odd mix here, but both are cellulose-based products!

First up, a small stash of FinnForm phenolic baltic birch for sale.  This is Finnish White Birch, 13 layers, zero voids.  There are 2 sheets full sheets of 3/4" 4 ft. x 8 ft.  I am asking $75.00 per sheet.  I also have a 10 ft. by 2 ft. off-cut, for $50.00, as well as several 12" wide by 8 ft. long off-cuts, $20.00 each.  These are the dark brown color in the second picture.

In addition, I have 2 sheets of Ruby Red crinkle surface/smooth surface 1/2" Finnform. Very rare material. Great for making cabinets.  Also $75.00 per sheet. I know the picture shows the yellow crinkle finish.  I could not snap a good shot of the red.  But it has the same rough surface on one face, smooth on the other.  The red is more burnt than ruby.

Cannot be shipped, so this is one of those come and get it here in Los Angeles offers.

[img=398x531] http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx102...9toocs.jpg[/img]

[Image: finform%20brown_zpszkgyla4m.jpg]

I also have a few books available.

A set of Delta "Getting the Most Out Of..." series.  Band & Scroll Saw, Shaper, Lathe, Circular Saw & Jointer, Drill Press.  How about $10.00 plus shipping for the whole stack.

[Image: Books%20Delta%20How%20To%20Series_zpsj3e7x9sz.jpg]

The Big Red Book of American Lutherie, Vols. 1 -3. $50.00 for the set, plus shipping.

[Image: Book%20Big%20Red%20Lutherie%20Vol%201_Co...pymcdq.jpg]  [Image: Book%20Big%20Red%20Lutherie%20Vol%202_Co...im1yxc.jpg]  [Image: Book%20Big%20Red%20Lutherie%20Vol%203_Co...fixqo2.jpg]

Lutherie Tools, Making Hand and Power Tools for String Instrument Building.  $20.00, plus shipping.

[Image: Book%20Lutherie%20Tools_Copy_zpsgxf2lpdn.jpg]

Biscuit Joiner Handbook by Hugh Foster. $10.00, plus shipping.

[Image: Book%20Biscuit%20Joiner%20Handbook_Copy_zpshglflz0y.jpg]

PM and etc.
Lutherie books and Delta Books are spoken for, pending payment.