Used Rockler Unisaw
What year would a Rockler Unisaw Catalog No. 341-FC7 be and what would be the specs?  There is one being sold at a local auction and I'm kind of half way interested. I already have a Unisaw but my son is still getting by with my old Ryobi BT 3000. I haven't seen it in person and it looks pretty rough from the phots.  The top and the bottom of the cabinet have a healthy coat of rust; There is a missing door on the front; The starter appears to have been relocated to one corner.  Add says,"working condition unknown". Basically it's a pig in a poke--but it is a Unisaw!

Papa Jim
I had a good day. I used every tool I own!
Does this help, it was just a Google away. Anne Sullivan all over again.
http://nathanhein.com/2014/01/rockwell-u...storation/
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Well you may have better luck if you use Rockwell  instead of Rockler 

Also the model number likely begins with 34 not 341
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Wink 
Are you talking Rockler or Rockwell???? If Rockwell you need a bit of proof reading before posting!!!!!!!
That was why Anne Sullivan was so good!!!
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

First thing I would do is to see if single or 3phase and if single does it run,then go from there.Who knows how auctions go,you might be the only bidder or there may be more.If it goes cheap enough then may be worth the gamble,if anything you could part it out get your money back,but a single phase running Unisaw sells for around 800 where I'm at----Carroll
Rockwell, not Rockler!

Her's a pic!

Looks like one of the later models.  It is missing the base which will cut about 3-4 inches off the height. Does the motor work?  What is the asking price?
It's an auction.  They've gone to on line bidding, and while you can go by and examine the merchandise, in my past experience they won't let you test it. This  auction deals mainly in  resturant equipment, used buses and law enforcement vehicles. Only seldom anymore do they have any tools. I still monitor it because I have got some good tool purchases there in the past and it's only 5 miles from my house.  Missing base, huh? That sounds expensive, if you could even find one.
I would not go more than $50 on that as it needs a base, fence, dust door, minimum electrical cord and probably switch and that is if the motor is good.
The one good thing is the plug looks to be single phase as best I can tell
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Dang,like Bob said if its cheap enough maybe to part it out and maybe make a little cash.Hand wheels, maybe 75.00 if it has the lock down knobs then all other parts can be sold on ebay or OWWM.Boy that cabinet is rough,missing the base????