Used Rockler Unisaw
See the black part at the bottom

[Image: 01212_l9AtYHZXOQ1_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have a Unisaw from the early 1980s that looks very similar to that. It has the same Rockwell tag and the same pushbutton box under the table. I don't know how long they looked like that, but that at least gives you the ballpark age. I believe the missing part at the base of the saw is called a plinth. That saw would be a gamble if you can't take a closer look at it. It might clean up nicely or there might be broken or missing pieces. 

--Geoff
(10-16-2016, 01:30 PM)Bob10 Wrote: I would not go more than $50 on that as it needs a base, fence, dust door, minimum electrical cord and probably switch and that is if the motor is good.
The one good thing is the plug looks to be single phase as best I can tell

Keep in mind Bob is in Cali too. Back here in Ohio an untested, rust bucket, wouldn't bring 50 bux at a decent auction, but that is the thing about auctions, you never know when some "retail buyers" will show up. and skew all the numbers. Your job is to assign a value in your mind that you would be willing to go, keeping in mind it could be a total rebuild. Never bid more than that amount, and you are an auction winner every time. As sure as somewhere snow will fall this Winter, more Uni's will come along
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I've heard enough.  Doesn't sound like it's a project for a beginner! If anyone in the Central Fl area is interested go to www.ggauctionsonline.com. Auction ends Oct 24th.

Papa Jim
I had a good day. I used every tool I own!