A Turners Dream. Pic heavy
I was contacted by an older gentleman's daughter and asked if I would help her sell her Dad's beloved lathe setup.  There is quite a bit included.

It is a Powermatic 3520B.  It runs smooth as silk and is in almost new condition.  There is a vacuum system included along with almost 50 different lathe tools.  Many Sorby, a Bosch Hollower, a texture tool.  Cole jaws, chucks, etc. etc.  The lathe is located in North Central Indiana and would need to be picked up here.

The price FOR EVERYTHING is $3,950 or best offer.  Cash.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[Image: IMG_2059_zpsajto6upu.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2061_zps6idenmgc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2062_zps8mi7do5n.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2052_zpsshldvanz.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2054_zpsu4dmnau7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2053_zpsehmi9lgw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2055_zpsizj2qx8m.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2051_zpssw8ongma.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2060_zpspmlnmirj.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2056_zpsexyg1bjl.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2058_zps6dbfoap7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2057_zpstad3h4ue.jpg]
Nice!
Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Great deal and package for someone in the market...
That is a cadillac of a setup,nice
All I need is 4 grand, a pickup truck, time to drive to Indy and room in the shop to put it.
Big Grin 
Wow!

Somebody did well in life and decided to go 1st class.  (Good for him!)

Somebody is going to get a dream wood turner's package - heck, the tools alone are worth $4,000. (Don't ask me how I know.
Winkgrin

Billbor
Wish it was closer
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Would be neat to see what was made on the lathe. Hope the owner got some enjoyment out of it.
(10-18-2016, 07:03 PM)toolmiser Wrote: Would be neat to see what was made on the lathe.  Hope the owner got some enjoyment out of it.

I was thinking the same thing.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay