Jet ads
I guess they're doing their part to try to appeal to younger woodworkers but dang enough with the hipsters! I've never seen anybody work in skinny jeans.

What can I say. It's Monday.
-Marc

You're getting old.
Semper fi,
Brad

I am indeed.
-Marc

Next book on the market:  Sex and the Aging Woodworker.  Buy your advance copy now.
Hey, skinny jeans may be the only hope some of these guys have for getting in girl's pants!
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
(10-17-2016, 05:55 PM)handi Wrote: Hey, skinny jeans may be the only hope some of these guys have for getting in girl's pants!

That made me crack a smile.
Big Grin
Yes
Keep your crack to yourself please.

Big Grin
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Gotta love WoodNet, all this from a simple "Jet ads"

All of it made me smile
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
They donated $40k worth of machinery to Fort Houston, a wood working co-op in Nashville. They do most of their ads there with members of the co-op.
(10-17-2016, 09:21 AM)WaterlooMarc Wrote: I guess they're doing their part to try to appeal to younger woodworkers but dang enough with the hipsters! I've never seen anybody work in skinny jeans.

What can I say. It's Monday.

The Jet ads that bother me are the ones about standing behind the work.

Bad advice from folks who make table saws.
Eek
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.