Show your circle cutting jig for router.
I am planning to build a simple circle cutting jig for router. So far I have not found much of information in Google Search.

Please share your circle cutting jigs, ideas, thoughts.

Pictures will be helpful.
Continuously adjustable from ~<1" to > 36".
Pat Warner
I asked a similar question some years ago. The answer was to buy Pat Warner's book. Now I need an answer for procrastination.
Phydeaux
[Image: DSCN0003.jpg]
I made this one a few years ago for my router.
It has a sliding pivot point for circle diameter.
I also routed the base to take router guides bushings.
The red knob is a stud threaded into a "t" nut on the underside of the base. The pivot bar is a "t" shape in a "t" slot. The red knob stud just jams the bar to lock in place.
I cover about 3" to 32" diameter circles, by turning the pivot bar around
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I bought Pat Warner's book and made a jig like the two posted so far, but mostly like the second one, since mine is made wood.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZgvXHamogZo55UAUaIVj...2BVFRFF1jb]

The above is not mine, but for a larger circle you can get steel dowel rods from the hardware store, drill corresponding holes into some hardwood and you have a circle jig.  I have done this, and I just tap the hardwood to accept a metal screw, directly above the rod.  I just tighten the screw as a clamp.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
fYI. I used a slot cutter to route the "t" slot in the base. It can be done, with strips glued on each side of the slot.
A "t" slot cutter is nice to have to cut slots for wood "t" track slots, for jigs, fences, etc.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
When you say "simple", how simple do you mean? I've simply drilled a hole in the router baseplate. A pin in the work allows you to cut a circle.
(10-18-2016, 04:26 PM)Routerman Wrote: Continuously adjustable from ~<1" to > 36".

Wow !!!  That is nice
I use Jasper jigs. rather spend my shop time making money.
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(10-19-2016, 08:11 AM)Woodshop Wrote: I use Jasper jigs. rather spend my shop time making money.

I'm going to get one of those, I like the repeatability and the indexing.