Bosch Colt Router dust collection
I have Bosch colt (palm) router. Great small router but always make mess with dust, so I am planning to get  Bosch PR007 subbase and dust collection for this.
is anyone have experience with this dust extraction part?

I have Bosch Colt fixed base router.
That base is miles ahead on dust collection when compared to just the Colt itself, which is a mess. Still it isn't "total" dust removal, but better removal. It will pay to shop for price, as it could vary wildly.

Read it completely, it has some info that depending on use, you may want to look forward. "Dust Collection Hood for Use when Edge-forming" So it is and edge guide, and pretty much just an edge guide, it's not a flat baseplate that has dust collection. Also "Not for use with Templet guides"
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
$27 to $45 from amazon.  Right now, $38.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

This one would be your choice for a flat base with dust collection Plus it will plunge, which actually gives you 2 tools from one.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p9Swpqp6HU