Looking for booth plans
Hey guys. New here...from Syracuse NY. I do a little woodworking in my free time. My cousin, who owns a club as asked me to make some booths that will go up against the wall. Just curious if anyone has plans for thi style booth?

Thanks
Adam

Attached Files Image(s)

You never know what is on the innnerweb, but I am going to be somewhat surprised if you find an actual plan. Most of these are going to be made for restaurant use, and made by manufacturers, and they will regard all of their knowledge as "top secret", lest you start knocking them off. I think your best bet is to find something about the Dimensions

I hope you have Pinterest, they have thousands of pics of "Booth Seating", I think Houzz would also have a lot of pics, maybe Google images too.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Hi Adam:

Welcome to Woodnet.  Binghamton here!

No plans here.  But I agree that the dimensions for comfortable seating are the key thing.
Welcome!
Norm (New Yankee Workshop) did a settle much like that. His plans would have usable dimensions to help your own plan if you wanted to go that route.
Ag
you can find info on restaurant furniture dimension ...try google images...  stuff like this...
[Image: 0b2fd70a28243640a4f75debc66e6b78.jpg]
It wouldn't be difficult to make a plan for that. I can do it if you're interested. Drop me a PM.
Dave does very good work on Ketchup, or whatever that software is called
Big Grin

Hadn't seen you on here, now a different handle, witness protection?
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thank you, Steve.

For whatever reason, it wouldn't let me sign in with my old DaveR1 after the software change.
Fine Homebuilding has plans and pictures in the current (Oct./Nov.) issue.

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/2016/09/...kfast-nook

There was also a video series a few years ago.

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/2007/10/...ooth-bench
I had the same problems getting signed in . Took 3 months to get a reply from mod. Then could not get old username .