Security Certificate Expired

Hey SysAdmin...needs attention

Thanks
  Re: Security Certificate Expired by joe1086 (Hey SysAdmin...needs...)
Fixing.
This seems to be a problem again. Keep getting the error message in my android chrome browser regardless of whether I'm using WiFi or mobile network. Thanks
-Lane Custom Guitars and Basses
  Re: RE: Security Certificate Expired by alanealane (This seems to be a p...)
(03-04-2018, 02:16 PM)alanealane Wrote: This seems to be a problem again. Keep getting the error message in my android chrome browser regardless of whether I'm using WiFi or mobile network. Thanks

Sadly, this is the only site I go to that has this issue. Why it continues to happen here is a mystery. I own my own website, and 30 days out we get a notice....

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

there was some web host that wanted everyone to change certificate authorities. So they emailed all the private keys to the old authority as proof that they were compromised so that the authority would cancel them.

https://arstechnica.com/information-tech...vate-keys/

I was wondering why the certificate here expired so quickly after it happened the last time.
Just updated my iOS & macOS - Safari and Chrome on both devices is giving me the message below about an expired certificate (seems like a recurring issue?) - can anything be done? Dave

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
As you said: recurring problem.

Perhaps we could get one of the greenies to keep a calendar to remind the sysadmin about this.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Putzing, the new hobby

Re: RE: Security Certificate Expired by Stwood_ (:sleep: :sleep: :sle...)
(06-03-2018, 04:44 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Sleep Sleep Sleep

The https is back to secure mode.  Thanks Admin!
Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
No Evaporust was used on these tools.