anyone seen this machine door lock ?
(10-22-2016, 06:36 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: OP has evaporated.

I just love those, and the ones with a problem, get all the advice/knowledge here then never post the out come so we can learn a bit too.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

no patience either it appears 

Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Ah, c'mon guys, he might be out with the family on Saturday, it's only been 24 hours.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
He may just be irritated that he broke the interlock...
(10-22-2016, 08:28 PM)Admiral Wrote: Ah, c'mon guys, he might be out with the family on Saturday, it's only been 24 beers.
It might need a magnetic key.

Al
Some people are like a Slinky. Not really good for anything but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy. Blessed are the peacemakers.
Based solely on the color scheme (I know, a great way to identify something, right?) I'd say that's a Martin of some variety.
Jason

The lock is toast. They didn't put in the manual how to open it because of that clever sticker, but the lock wouldn't open so I removed it by removing the 4 allen head bolts.. Apparently you need to turn it a few times .. but I could turn it for an hour, the knob wasn't connected to anything inside ..

She's toast now ..

Its a lock with a sensor built in to tell if the door is open. one of those. " if they door is open, the machine won't run things.. " .. protects the motor compartment.
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

no way to lay the machine over and go after it from the bottom?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(10-23-2016, 03:37 PM)Bob10 Wrote: no way to lay the machine over and go after it from the bottom?

It's already open Bob
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020