Drill Presses
Jason, did you get a new DP?  If so, what one did you go with and what do you think of it?

thanks,
I bought a clausing with vs from the estate of a machinst. It was in his personal basement shop. He had rebuilt it so in good shape.  I paid $1000 and they brought it up from the basement and loaded it into my van.  I had to look for over a year.  Most of the ones I saw for sale were $2000-$2500 and not in the best of shape.
Lonnie
(03-08-2017, 02:15 AM)Mr Eddie Wrote: I bought a clausing with vs from the estate of a machinst. It was in his personal basement shop. He had rebuilt it so in good shape.  I paid $1000 and they brought it up from the basement and loaded it into my van.  I had to look for over a year.  Most of the ones I saw for sale were $2000-$2500 and not in the best of shape.
Lonnie

No pics- didn't happen.
Wink
Got the pics but can't seem to post since the change over.  I was using Photobucket but it too seems all hosed up now.  

Lonnie
OK Daddo- I finally got Photobucket to cooperate.  Here's a couple of pics taken right after I got it home and into position.  I put a Woodpeckers drill press table on it a few weeks later.  The only upgrade I want to do now is put a good Jacobs key-less chuck on it.

Lonnie

[Image: 20130905_005241.jpg]

[Image: 20130905_005232.jpg]
Cary,
Beautiful job on the restoration!

Lonnie
(03-08-2017, 10:35 PM)Mr Eddie Wrote: Cary,
Beautiful job on the restoration!

Lonnie

Thanks Lonnie.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Ya done good. That is certainly a keeper. Like I said, it takes a while to find em, and be quick when you do. I wish I had that table crank on mine, that is the only thing it really needs.