Borrowing a long ranger remote
Does anyone in the Bay Area (preferably South Bay) have a long ranger setup? Mine stopped working over the weekend and I can't tell if it's the remote or the base station. The best way to tell is to see if the remote works with a different station, hence looking for someone local.

Thanks!
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
I'm too lazy at the moment to go down to the shop, and it's past my bedtime, but I'm pretty sure there's a reset button on the "base station", maybe on the bottom.  Give that a try.
Tony
There is - and it works (beeps appropriately to indicate it's waiting to hear from the remote), but doesn't pick up the remote. Meanwhile, the remote swears its sending a signal (the LED comes on). So one of them is lying to me
Smile
new battery in remote?  Call psi on mon.
Tony
(10-23-2016, 02:19 PM)Tony (Charleston WV) Wrote: new battery in remote?  

THIS^^^^^^

Just enough charge left to light that darn bulb, but not enough to actually do anything. Happens a lot to any device remote with one of those stupid I'm working lights on it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Also no
Sad

Sigh... I'll give 'em a call this week and report back.